Thursday, January 8, 2015

Well....your missing the boat on our amazing real estate market


You want to know one of the best investments going right now?  Real estate in DFW.  I sold a house to a sweet couple 1.5 years ago.  We got them into the house for $330k.  They have to sell their house today.  I met with them to discuss market value.  We can put that house on the market for $450 and probably sell in less than two weeks.  That's quite an amazing return don't you think?  Not only is it a great time to buy with the amazing interest rates, your ability to sell for a higher price and a faster timeframe is also quite strong.  If you are looking at either buying or buying/selling, then you need to call me today.  Not tomorrow!  This real estate market is not going to last forever.  Call me and I'll take good care of you!  214-837-0010


No comments: